Sunday, May 02, 2010

In the working life now.

Been a while seen I last blogged. A new phase of life that I have joined. All the fantasy and dreams shattered. The truth is that I have signed up to be a modern day slave.

I hope it is temporary. I hope this will pass. I hope I can see the rainbow after the rain. But the tall buildings are obstructing my way, blocking my view to the goal.

Maybe 20 years down the road, I will look back at this post and laugh at myself for being childish and stupid. Maybe I will not live another 20 years. Nobody knows.

While friends all around are jostling to tell of their wonderful trip to marvelous places, I can only smile stupidly, not knowing what to say. For traveling is not in my dictionary. Slaves do not travel. They just work and work and work day and night, and yet still will feel the lash of whip.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

Regards,

SING