Monday, September 01, 2008

First Day of Work

Today is the day where my life will be different. The day that I start to have minimal contact with the sun. However, today appeared to be relatively mundane and boring day. I suppose first day of work are not always happening.

There was the blunder and delay because the admin officer in charge of me was on MC. After that, I was introduced to the parent company, the company, the department and the division in about 5 hours with lunch break in between. It was a true test of patience as it is a one on one briefing and I have to refrain from making unneccessary movements. This resulted in me having stiff arms, legs and waist (from the leaning over to peer at lap top)

Well, there seems to be some clue on politics in the company but I am in good terms with my supervisor so I shall ignore the politics for now.

Nothing much to say about an uneventful and tiring day. Afterall, I am not used to working life yet.

Early night tonight.